Crowds expected for 7 a.m. Grand Opening
What: Sprouts Farmers Market is opening in Fayetteville! The new store will be the second Sprouts in North Carolina and will help meet the growing local demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
When: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive
Where: Wednesday, Jan. 10 at 7 a.m.
Why: Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the 30,000-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities and shop among thousands of healthy items offered throughout the complete grocery store.
Special events and giveaways include:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand Opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, Jan. 13 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Jan. 14 - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
As part of Sprouts’ commitment to “zero waste,” the new Fayetteville Sprouts will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers will have donated an estimated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities. Sprouts’ evolving “zero waste” initiatives help minimize food waste while reducing the impact of hunger and the company’s environmental footprint.
About Sprouts Farmers Market:
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. specializes in fresh, natural and organic products at prices that appeal to everyday grocery shoppers. Based on the belief that healthy food should be affordable, Sprouts’ welcoming environment and knowledgeable team members continue to drive its growth. Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes an array of fresh produce in the heart of the store, a deli with prepared entrees and side dishes, The Butcher Shop, The Fish Market, an expansive vitamins and supplements department and more. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Sprouts employs more than 27,000 team members and operates more than 280 stores in 15 states from coast to coast. For more information, visit sprouts.com or @sproutsfm on Twitter.