PHOENIX, Ariz. – Apr. 5, 2017 – Sprouts Farmers Market, one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country, today announced 11 new locations slated to open in the second half of 2017. Sprouts will open a total of 32 stores across the country this year.
The new Sprouts stores will open at the following locations:
- Clairemont, Calif. – 4635 Clairemont Drive
- Diamond Bar, Calif. – 239 South Diamond Bar Boulevard
- Las Vegas, Nev. – 8441 Farm Road
- Memphis, Tenn. – 576 South Perkins
- Mesa, Ariz. – Loop 202 and Recker Road
- Nashville, Tenn. – 7620 Highway 70 South
- Newark, Calif. – 6399 Jarvis Avenue
- Palm Harbor, Fla. – 33650 US Highway 19 North
- Redlands, Calif. – Eureka and I-10
- Reno, Nev. – Meadows Parkway and Double R Boulevard
- Yuma, Ariz. – 1590 South Fourth Avenue
For a list of stores by region or to see locations coming soon, please visit sprouts.com/stores/search.
Each store will bring more than 100 career opportunities to its local neighborhood. Grand opening dates and hiring information will be shared at a later date. To learn more about immediate opportunities or to apply, please visit sprouts.com/careers or call 1-866-925-2396 for non-managerial roles.
Sprouts is dedicated to growing responsibly and has committed to a “Zero Waste” threshold by 2020, as defined by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. The Sprouts Food Rescue program donates unsold and edible, but not marketable, groceries to local food banks. Relief agencies pick up this food, which would otherwise go to waste, and distribute it to families in need. In 2016, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated approximately 18 million pounds of food, equivalent to 15 million meals, reducing hunger and the company’s environmental footprint. Food that is not fit for human donation is either composted or sent to cattle through Sprouts’ Food Waste to Farms program.