Crowds expected for 7 a.m. Grand Opening
PHOENIX, Ariz. – Sep. 20, 2017 – Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new store in Las Vegas! The fifth store in the city will help meet the growing demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
What: Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new store in Las Vegas! The fifth store in the city will help meet the growing demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
When: 8441 Farm Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89131
Where: Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 7 a.m.
Why: Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the 30,000-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items.
Special events and giveaways include:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand Opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, Sept. 30 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Oct. 1 - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
As part of Sprouts’ commitment to “zero waste,” the new Las Vegas Sprouts will donate unsold and edible groceries to Three Square Food Bank through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2016, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated more than 19 million pounds of product through the Food Rescue program, which is equivalent to 15 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities. Sprouts’ evolving “zero waste” initiatives help minimize food waste while reducing the impact of hunger and the company’s environmental footprint.