Foundation Donor/Partner Since 2015
Amplify Snack Brands, maker of SkinnyPop popcorn and Paqui tortilla chips, is known for creating flavorful, better-for-you snacking options. With long-standing philanthropic roots, Amplify has been able to further grow its corporate donation programs after joining The Hershey Company in 2017. Over the last year, Amplify, along with other divisions of The Hershey Company:
- Volunteered 130,737 employee hours
- Raised $550,000 through their employee-led Children’s Miracle Network Team
- Gave $1.8M to charity through their Season of Giving campaign
- Produced a vitamin-fortified groundnut-based snack that is provided to 50,000 schoolchildren in Ghana each day
- Supported 54,000 farmers through their Learn to Grow programs
The other achievements of Amplify Snack Brands and The Hershey Company can be found in their 2017 Shared Goodness report.
In the fall of 2018, team members from Amplify Snack Brands participated in a school garden build with Sprouts Farmers Market in Austin, Texas. Over the course of one morning, volunteers built new garden beds, painted benches, and created a shade structure for kids to enjoy while in the garden. Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation partner, TX Sprouts, operates a gardening program at the school, teaching kids how to grow, harvest, and prepare fresh produce.