Thank you for your interest in Sprouts Farmers Market. “Sprouts” process is for the Grocery, Dairy, Frozen, Bulk, Vitamin, Body Care and Produce Departments. If you are submitting an item for any of these departments, please read these pages carefully and submit your product information via the process. If you would like to submit an item for the Meat, Seafood, Bakery or Deli departments, please send your contact and product information to [email protected]. Please note, any and all submissions, or any other action by vendors in this system shall be deemed an offer to Sprouts, not a commitment by Sprouts, or binding on Sprouts in any way whatsoever.
Sprouts welcomes new item submissions for most categories throughout the year, however, some of our categories follow a ‘Submission Calendar’. This means that we request all items for those categories be submitted in the same time frame. Please check our Submission Calendar for details about when to submit your items.
For those categories that do have a specified submission period, we strongly encourage you to submit your items within that timeframe. This ensures that your products will be included in the collection of items to be considered. Please note that submission periods are subject to change at any point in time without notice. We recommend that you check back on a regular basis for any updates to the Submission Calendar.
Additionally, if you do not find the category in which submit your item, please send your brand/item information to [email protected] for assistance.
Sprouts takes pride in selling products that have been carefully vetted from an ingredient and nutritional perspective, so that our consumers enjoy the best products with taste, health and nutrition in mind. Our proprietary vetting process prohibits hundreds of ingredients, with some very limited exceptions for specific products in certain categories.
Additional Product Submission Information
In order for us to to consider your product for our stores, please submit an ingredient statement; a nutritional facts panel (per the new 2020 standards); and an allergen statement. There may be additional certifications and documentation requirements required later on, as part of our new vendor setup and onboarding process.
Here are the steps that you need to take to submit an item (or items) to be considered for all departments.
- Click on the ‘Things to Know’ link from the main page to review the list of things you’ll need to know or have handy in order to complete the submission process. Or you can Click Here.
- Please note that some categories are still subject to the Submission Calendar. Please click here to review our Submission Calendar.
Field Description Category: This is the group or department that your item most likely fits into. Reset Date: This is the date that we are going to be putting all of the new items into the stores. Submission Start: This the date we will start accepting submissions for the chosen category. Submission End: This is the last date that we will be accepting submissions for the chosen category. Test Set Date: This is the date that we ‘test’ the reset of all items in a store to
ensure everything will go smoothly. All submitted/accepted items must be
available at the distributor or warehouse two weeks prior to the Test
- From the main web page, click on the appropriate link to start your submission process.
- Complete all pages of the web form, in their entirety. Please ensure all the information is correct, especially contact information as this is what we will use to communicate with you.
- You are required to submit retail ready samples of each new item you are presenting. Please note that all new item samples should go directly to the new items Team and not the Category Managers. Please see requirements listed below:
Sprouts is now accepting samples for Non-Perishable items; however, due to COVID-19, we are still not accepting Perishable samples except for flats. Please DO NOT send any live samples that are required to be frozen and/or refrigerated at this time.
Category Sample Grocery: Two (2) retail-ready samples of each new item you are presenting Dairy / Frozen: Two (2) Empty packages of your top 2 or 3 SKUs. Bulk: For UPC Items: Two (2) retail-ready samples of each new item you are presenting;
For loose-bulk samples: 1-pound sample is required along with the Nutritional Facts Panel, Ingredient Statement and Country of Origin information.
Vitamins / Body Care: Two (2) retail-ready samples of each new item you are presenting Produce: No samples needed / only pictures
Please label each package with the following information:
New Items – [Brand Name] – [Category Name] (Example: New Items – Annie’s – Candy)
Please mail your samples to the following address:
Sprouts Farmers Market
New Items – [Brand Name] – [Category Name]
5455 E. High Street, Suite 111
Phoenix, AZ 85054
New Item Support
Ads, new item features, Extravaganza discounts, trainings, demos and TPR’s would be expected as part of a vendor’s support of the line. Detailed information on these programs can be found in our promotional rates and summary document.
Communications to Expect
All initial communication will be handled via email.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your submission. This ensures that we have received your submission.
- If your items are selected for further review, the appropriate Category Manager will be reaching out to you directly with further instructions.
- If your items are not selected for further review, you will be notified via email. Again, if your item(s) is selected for further review, this is not a commitment by Sprouts or binding on Sprouts in any way.