Healthy Grocer Debuts “New for You” Products with Unique, Healthy Attributes
PHOENIX – Sprouts Farmers Market has announced new, exclusive products that will debut in stores in May and June. These specialty items offer unique flavors, sustainable ingredients and healthy attributes. The natural grocer prioritizes seasonal, innovative and organic, plant-based, keto and paleo products and proudly works with small businesses to launch their products to the communities where Sprouts are located.
Each month, shoppers can look for the “New for You” product icons throughout the store to discover these curated items. May’s products include:
- Beyond Meat, Beyond Chicken Breaded Fillet – a leader in plant-based meat, Beyond Meat now offers breaded chicken fillets just like the tenders you know. Crispy, golden brown on the outside and juicy on the inside these pre-cooked fillets are a great option for lunch or dinner.
- MAKA superfood – This organic wheatgrass elixir is packed with antioxidants, natural caffeine from yerba mate and fruit-forward flavors including hibiscus passionfruit, mango, lemon and coconut pineapple.
- Pricklee Cactus water – Made from the most drought-resistant fruit on earth, the prickly pear cactus these drinks are naturally packed with antioxidants, electrolytes and vitamin C.
- Brioche Pasquier Beignets – Shoppers will delight when seeing the chocolate and raspberry beignets in the bakery. Started in France in 1936 by Gabriel Pasquier and carried on by his five sons, the Brioche Pasquier products are made the traditional way using high-quality ingredients, no artificial flavors or colors, no palm oil, or high fructose corn syrup.
- Heroica MexiCo dips – These plant-based Superfood dips, sauces, dressings, and marinades turn your ordinary ingredients into extraordinary mealtime experiences. The black bean and Pepita Lime dips are loaded with flavor the perfect boost for tacos, sandwiches, veggies and chips. They are vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, organic and Keto friendly.
The “New for You” products that will be available in June include:
- Gen Bake – The delicious raspberry strip Danish and cheese strip Danish are quality baked goods that are exclusively made with premium and wholesome ingredients.
- I Eat My Greens soups – These soups are rich in fresh, whole food ingredients with robust flavors like zucchini, cilantro and cauliflower, carrot, sweet potato and turmeric and tomato, basil and coconut. They are dairy, soy and gluten-free.
Sprouts is open daily and welcomes shoppers with a farmer’s market experience and open layout featuring fresh produce at the center of the store. For a list of stores by region or to see other locations coming soon, visit sprouts.com/stores.
About Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
True to its farm-stand heritage, Sprouts offers a unique grocery experience featuring an open layout with fresh produce at the heart of the store. Sprouts inspires wellness naturally with a carefully curated assortment of better-for-you products paired with purpose-driven people. The healthy grocer continues to bring the latest in wholesome, innovative products made with lifestyle-friendly ingredients such as organic, plant-based and gluten-free. Headquartered in Phoenix, and one of the largest and fastest growing specialty retailers of fresh, natural and organic food in the United States, Sprouts employs approximately 31,000 team members and operates approximately 380 stores in 23 states nationwide. Sprouts celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2022. To learn more about Sprouts, and the good it brings communities, visit about.sprouts.com.