Healthy grocer offering specials, chocolate-dipped strawberries, heart-healthy foods in February
PHOENIX, Ariz., February 4, 2020 – Sprouts Farmers Market is helping shoppers nationwide celebrate the month of love with heart-healthy and indulgent foods. February is American Heart Month, a federally designated event to remind Americans to focus on their hearts and encourage them to get their families, friends and communities to adopt healthy habits to prevent heart disease.
Valentine’s Day Gifts and Heart-Healthy Grocery Finds
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (6-pack) for $4.99
- One Dozen Roses for $16.99
- Heart-healthy Walnut Halves and Pieces from the Bulk section on sale for $5.99/lb.
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets rich in flavor and omega-3 fatty acids for $11.99/lb.
- 100% Grass-fed Beef raised in the U.S. naturally offering less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
Sale pricing available through February 25, or while supplies last. For complete details and specials on heart healthy vitamins and supplements, visit https://www.sprouts.com/deals-of-the-month/.
Romantic Recipes for the Home Chef
At Sprouts, shoppers will find incredibly tasty, better-for-you products for the perfectly indulgent Valentine’s Day dinner that they can feel good about. Skip the restaurant and create a made-with-love meal with these healthy, Whole30 Approved® and Paleo-friendly recipes from The Whole30 Friends and Family cookbook that are sure to impress:
- Shrimp and Avocado Cucumber Bites pack fresh flavor for the start of a special meal with crisp cucumber and tart mango
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple-Mustard Compote is an easy and impressive main that pairs spiced coriander crust and a tangy apple compote
- Berry and Coconut Cream Shots are a sweet, dairy-free way to end a meal shared with loved ones
For more about this Whole30 Approved® Valentine’s Day dinner and to find out how Sprouts makes shopping for the Whole30 easy and affordable, visit https://www.sprouts.com/healthy-living/whole30-approved-valentines-day-dinner/.
About Sprouts Farmers Market
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc., one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country, has made healthy living accessible to shoppers for nearly two decades by offering affordable, fresh, natural and organic products. True to its farmers market heritage, Sprouts is known for pioneering its unique grocery model by offering a welcoming store layout featuring fresh produce at the center of the store, an expansive bulk foods section, and a vitamin department focused on overall wellness. Sprouts also offers a unique assortment of healthier products with special attributes, such as plant-based, gluten-free, keto-friendly, and grass-fed, to meet the growing and diverse needs of today’s consumer. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Sprouts employs more than 30,000 team members and operates over 340 stores in 22 states from coast to coast. Visit about.sprouts.com for more information.