“New for You” Products Showcase Specialty Items with Healthy Attributes
PHOENIX – In September and October Sprouts Farmers Market will roll out new products that highlight artisans crafting specialty items full of flavor and good-for-you ingredients. The natural grocer prioritizes seasonal, innovative and attribute-driven foods like organic, plant-based, keto, paleo and more. Shoppers rely on Sprouts for introducing them to new and unique products to meet a variety of needs and tastes.
Each month, shoppers can look for the “New for You” product icons throughout the store to discover these curated items. September’s products include:
- Pound of Ground – Made from 100% pure, all-natural uncooked, grass-fed ground beef the Burger Thins and Crumbles give shoppers two options for quick-cooking, flavorful beef.
- Eastern Standard Provisions Liege Belgian Waffles, Classic and Blueberry – These soft, brioche-style Belgian waffles are made with real butter and imported Belgian pearl sugar, giving a sweet, caramelized crunch in every bite. These waffles are different from traditional ones as they are made with dough, creating a one-of-a-kind texture and flavor.
The “New for You” products that will be available in October include:
- Ayo Chicken Jollof African Mini Pies – In West Africa, Ayo means joy – a perfect name for these flavor-packed mini pies which will bring a smile to any diner’s face. These meat pies have a savory filling and flaky crust, making them suitable to enjoy as an appetizer, lunch or main dish.
- Brazi Bites, Gluten-Free Waffles, Cheesy, Homestyle and Blueberry – With a potato base, these waffles deliver amazing taste and texture that can be topped with both savory and sweet toppings. They are ready in minutes and a unique option for lunch or brunch at home.
- Dr. Kellyann Soup Bone Broths – These organic, nutrient-dense bone broth-based soups are a rich source of protein made with cage-free, slow-simmered chicken bones. They are dairy and gluten-free, and also keto and Paleo-friendly. Ready-to-eat, simply heat and enjoy.
Sprouts is open daily and welcomes shoppers with a farmer’s market experience and open layout featuring fresh produce at the center of the store. For a list of stores by region or to see other locations coming soon, visit sprouts.com/stores.
About Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
True to its farm-stand heritage, Sprouts offers a unique grocery experience featuring an open layout with fresh produce at the heart of the store. Sprouts inspires wellness naturally with a carefully curated assortment of better-for-you products paired with purpose-driven people. The healthy grocer continues to bring the latest in wholesome, innovative products made with lifestyle-friendly ingredients such as organic, plant-based and gluten-free. Headquartered in Phoenix, and one of the largest and fastest growing specialty retailers of fresh, natural and organic food in the United States, Sprouts employs approximately 31,000 team members and operates more than 390 stores in 23 states nationwide. To learn more about Sprouts, and the good it brings communities, visit about.sprouts.com.