Healthy grocer provides online pre-ordering for Thanksgiving and holiday hosting essentials
PHOENIX, Ariz. – November 7, 2022 – Find something for everyone at the table this holiday season at Sprouts Farmers Market. Now through November 22, customers can reserve holiday turkeys, meats, fully prepared meals, artfully arranged party trays and more online at sprouts.com/holiday for Thanksgiving. Stores will be open Thanksgiving Day 7am – 2pm; Christmas Eve 7am – 7pm; Closed Christmas Day; Open New Year’s Eve 7am – 8pm; Open New Year’s Day 7am – 10pm (regular store hours).
Take the stress out of hosting and pre-order for upcoming holiday gatherings. Pre-orders close on November 21. December pre-orders resume December 6 and close on December 21.
Pre-orders available at sprouts.com/holiday include:
- Natural Turkeys – no added antibiotics, ever
- Uncured Hams – rich and savory, raised without antibiotics
- Rib Roasts – USDA Choice or 100% grass-fed rib roasts
- Choose from five fully prepared holiday meals made with fresh, simple ingredients and seasonal side dishes, ready to heat and serve!
- Assorted Party Trays for easy entertaining – made with fresh fruit, veggies, meats and cheeses
Only at Sprouts
There is something for everyone at the table this holiday season with these delicious and healthy side dishes.
- Sprouts Rosemary & Sage Gluten-Free Stuffing (vegan)
- Sprouts Plant-Based Green Bean Casserole (heat and eat style)
- Vegetarian Plus Vegan Turkey Roll with Cranberry Glaze
Delectable Cheeses and Meats to Build Your Own Charcuterie Board:
- D’affinois Cheese: mild and buttery, creamier than brie
- Volpi Prosciutto: salted and air-dried, pairs perfectly with mozzarella and melon
- Marieke Gouda: made with raw milk, aged for at least 60 days
Sprouts Cellar Wine Picks:
- Culterra Red Blend: complements truffle fondue or lamb
- Sparkle House Brut Rose: pairs perfectly with charcuterie and antipasti
- Sea Drift Chardonnay: enjoy with roasted turkey, and rosemary and sage stuffing
Sweets and Seasonal Treats:
- Ready to decorate festive gingerbread houses
- Sprouts creamy, dairy-free oatnog
- Mug-hugging cookies
- Seasonal cocoa bombs
Sprouts is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and continues to provide fresh and nutritious food options to residents to cultivate a healthier lifestyle.
Sprouts welcomes shoppers with a farmer’s market experience and an open layout featuring fresh local produce at the center of the store. Innovative, seasonal and attribute-driven products such as organic, plant-based, gluten-free, keto and more offer a treasure hunt shopping experience amid Sprouts’ healthy assortment.
For more information visit sprouts.com/stores.
About Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
Sprouts is the place where goodness grows. True to its farm-stand heritage, Sprouts offers a unique grocery experience featuring an open layout with fresh produce at the heart of the store. Sprouts inspires wellness naturally with a carefully curated assortment of better-for-you products paired with purpose-driven people. The healthy grocer continues to bring the latest in wholesome, innovative products made with lifestyle-friendly ingredients such as organic, plant-based and gluten-free. Headquartered in Phoenix, and one of the largest and fastest growing specialty retailers of fresh, natural and organic food in the United States, Sprouts employs approximately 31,000 team members and operates approximately 380 stores in 23 states nationwide. This year Sprouts celebrates its 20th anniversary. To learn more about Sprouts, and the good it brings communities, visit about.sprouts.com.