New Rainbow Boulevard Sprouts to benefit Three Square Food Bank through Food Rescue program
PHOENIX, Ariz. – Sept. 19, 2018 – Sprouts Farmers Market will open in Las Vegas at Rainbow Boulevard and Warm Springs Road on Wednesday, October 3. The new store will be the healthy grocer’s eighth location in Las Vegas Valley to help meet the growing local demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
Sprouts has been a driving force for making healthy food affordable and accessible since its inception and has paved the way for numerous natural brands. The new store will offer locally made products from Anderson Dairy, Annsley Naturals Southwest, Killer Salsa, Saxxy’s Sauces and Al Bees Honey.
Grand Opening Details
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the new store located at 7375 South Rainbow Road before doors open at 7 a.m. The public is invited to join the festivities and shop among thousands of healthy items offered throughout the 30,000-square-foot store.
Grand opening day giveaways:
- The first 200 shoppers will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. A line is expected to form at 6 a.m.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, October 6 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, October 7- Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
As part of Sprouts’ commitment to “zero waste,” the new Las Vegas store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Three Square Food Bank through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities. Sprouts’ evolving “zero waste” initiatives help minimize food waste while reducing the impact of hunger and the company’s environmental footprint.
About Sprouts Farmers Market
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. specializes in fresh, natural and organic products at prices that appeal to everyday grocery shoppers. Based on the belief that healthy food should be affordable, Sprouts’ welcoming environment and knowledgeable team members continue to drive its growth. Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes an array of fresh produce in the heart of the store, a deli with prepared entrees and side dishes, The Butcher Shop and The Fish Market at Sprouts, an expansive vitamins and supplements department and more. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Sprouts employs more than 28,000 team members and operates more than 300 stores in 19 states from coast to coast. Visit about.sprouts.com for more information.
Subscribe to News from Sprouts!
Stay in touch with the latest news from Sprouts! Sign up to have press releases delivered to your inbox.