Sprouts Annual Day of Service
Our second annual Day of Service with the Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation was an incredible success, uniting nearly 650 Sprouts team members volunteering across 38 communities throughout the country. Together, we donated thousands of service hours in just one day!
To every team member who volunteered, thank you for donating your time and hard work to our communities. Each of you gave back with our Day of Service, making a great change in the lives of so many children nationwide.
- Built new community and school gardens in Baltimore, Phoenix, and Tucson
- Refreshed 23 community and school gardens across the country
- Packed 1,000 weekend hunger backpacks in North Carolina
- Built one new composting system, one chicken coop, one butterfly installation, and one greenhouse
- Painted two vibrant and educational school garden murals