Donation and Sponsorship Application
Thank you for considering Sprouts Farmers Market to support your organization. We appreciate the opportunity to support local nonprofit organizations in the states where our stores operate are happy to lend a hand when we can! Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we have a few simple guidelines for our program. Please take a moment to review prior to submitting your application. Thanks!
Only non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to receive donations. We are unable to donate to individuals or individuals seeking pledges/sponsorship.
Every day, Sprouts receives numerous donation and sponsorship requests. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret we cannot grant every request. Only applications that meet the following guidelines will be considered.
- Applications are reviewed first come, first serve-basis
- Organizations requesting donations must provide current proof of 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
- Requests for donations must be received two months prior to the month the donation is needed. For example, requests for donations to be made in March must be received by January 1.
- Please send in sponsorship requests as soon as possible to allow us time to evaluate your proposal.
- Organizations will be notified if their donation request was approved/denied 30-45 days prior to the event.
- Past support of an organization is not a guarantee of future support.
- Organizations are eligible for donations only once per calendar year.
- Unfortunately, due to limited funds, many worthwhile requests cannot be supported. Please understand that if Sprouts cannot support your organization, it does not reflect any disapproval of the merits of the organization.
- All applications for donations must be completed and accompanied by a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS, Department of the Treasury.
- Please email [email protected] with questions.