Our more than 30,000 store team members from coast to coast are working around the clock to provide communities and families with healthy food and products during this incredible time of need. We want to make sure our team members are taking care of their health, too! Sprouts has a wide variety of immune-boosting vitamins and supplements and incredibly knowledgeable vitamin team members in our stores; we’re leveraging both to stock our store break rooms with wellness resources and products to keep our team members healthy while they serve their communities.
Immune-boosting supplements, medicinal herbs, hand sanitizer, bottled water and fresh produce are replenished often for our team members to use while they’re at work. Here are some of the products we’re using to promote a healthy immune system.*
- Vitamin C– shown to boost immunity and supports the production of white blood cells*
- Vitamin D– promotes function of immune cells and may protect against respiratory illnesses*
- Elderberry– these berries from the Sambucus tree are an immune-boosting supplement with natural polyphenols that may shorten flu symptoms and speed up recovery*
- Oregano Oil– this powerhouse herb offers compounds with antibacterial and antiviral properties*
- Echinacea– longstanding evidence suggests this flower extract is beneficial to the immune system and overall health, and inhibits bacteria and viruses from penetrating healthy cells*
- Medicinal Mushrooms– mushrooms such as turkey tail and reishi are known for their abilities to support immune function*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.